COW CAMP 2021
We’re excited to bring you a fully immersive dairy experience for two weeks this July. Please contact Alex Ives @ 919-515-7849 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious what a day a camp looks like? Review our Cow Camp Agenda below:
Looking to know more? Take a look at the Cow Camp Overview:
Ready to sign up? Follow the link below to make your deposit, only 10 spaces available!
(Please scroll the bottom of the Howling Cow Creamery Menu page to purchase)
Teaching tomorrow’s dairy leaders in a real-world environment.
The 389-acre operation supports a herd of 245 registered Holsteins and 55 registered Jerseys, an ideal mix to support dairy teaching, research and production. Through cooperation with Dairy Records Management Systems — the largest dairy records processing center in the United States — the farm has improved herd management, and increased support for research and teaching programs.
Five key areas of investment will have a profound impact on the farm’s future:
- A state-of-the-art milking parlor so students have the best in hands-on training.
- Renovations of the freestall barn to demonstrate exemplary cow comfort provisions.
- Construction of a breeder heifer facility to improve research and herd management.
- Addition of a classroom and museum honoring Randleigh Farm’s heritage.
- Creation of a Visitors Center for public outreach in agricultural education.
- Creation of an endowment to support ongoing maintenance and enhancements.
Ways to Participate
- Make a cash gift payable over a 1–3 year period
- Donate specific equipment or materials to help up-fit facilities
- Donate land or other real property*
- Establish your own named legacy
* This type of donation may result in significant tax benefits and/or income for retirement or for your heirs. Please consult your tax advisor.
Randleigh Museum and Dairy Teaching Room
Floor Plan (Click to Download PDF)