Teaching tomorrow’s dairy leaders in a real-world environment.
The 389-acre operation supports a herd of 245 registered Holsteins and 55 registered Jerseys, an ideal mix to support dairy teaching, research and production. Through cooperation with Dairy Records Management Systems — the largest dairy records processing center in the United States — the farm has improved herd management, and increased support for research and teaching programs.
Five key areas of investment will have a profound impact on the farm’s future:
- A state-of-the-art milking parlor so students have the best in hands-on training.
- Renovations of the freestall barn to demonstrate exemplary cow comfort provisions.
- Construction of a breeder heifer facility to improve research and herd management.
- Addition of a classroom and museum honoring Randleigh Farm’s heritage.
- Creation of a Visitors Center for public outreach in agricultural education.
- Creation of an endowment to support ongoing maintenance and enhancements.
Ways to Participate
- Make a cash gift payable over a 1–3 year period
- Donate specific equipment or materials to help up-fit facilities
- Donate land or other real property*
- Establish your own named legacy
* This type of donation may result in significant tax benefits and/or income for retirement or for your heirs. Please consult your tax advisor.
Randleigh Museum and Dairy Teaching Room
Floor Plan (Click to Download PDF)